Monday, August 19, 2019

THE PEKE MEETING

Scout was at the meeting yesterday-- look at me, please. LOL
Magnolia welcomed us to her home.   She was one of my fosters, but she loves her mom MUCH more.  That's okay.
Scout was adopted earlier this year-- she has come so far.  Her coat is stunning!   She is so adorable.
Magnolia was content to sit in her mom's lap to conduct the meeting.  She did a great job.
I took Mizmo with me because most people have not met him in person.  They were very impressed with how far he has come-- well, everyone but Magnolia and Scout.   Mizmo was being his bossy self.
Ida held Scout a lot-- and Scout ate it up.
Mizmo was ready to head home after the meeting.  He curled up on the floor for awhile.
 And then he decided to sit on my lap--- much better view there!
He was so tired, he even let Kai Kai curl up to rest with him.  Long day, but lots was done.  Good boy, Mizmo!

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

I really think Mizmo is looking so good Linda.... his coat is beautiful !!!

I do hope Magnolia was "Mother" and poured the tea for everyone at HER Peke Meeting :) lol

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES