Saturday, August 31, 2019

PATI AND THE BEACH

I can't believe today is the last day of August!  That means it's Labor Day week-end here in the USA and for many, school begins after that.  Some have already begun, but for many, Labor Day means it's the last week-end of summer!  
 Pati is a friend of mine through our Pekes.  She celebrated the last week of summer by going to the beach.  I know summer isn't officialy over until later in September, but we all know it's over when school begins for the kids.   Cici and Harley were able to go to the beach, too!
 Pati's PekesThea and Thurston had to stay home in Massachusetts. 
 Pati just went on a dream trip to Peru a few months ago and I loved her pictures!!
 Thea and Thurston didn't go there either.  😀  LOL
 But, their Peke mom and dad got to go to the beach.  Thea, Thurston and mom/dad Cici/Harley were in rescue and they were adopted by sisters.   I love all the updates we can see on facebook.
 Harley was the daddy to five pups we had in rescue-- the pair were brought into rescue and we found out puppies were on the way.   It was a fun and exciting time.
 After all the hiking and climbing in Peru, the beach was a perfect place to just chill out and relax.  Doing puzzles was great. 
 Cici just needed a beach blanket to curl up on to relax. 
 They both chilled out all week and had fun, along with the humans. 
Sadly, they had to leave today.  I think Harley was ready to head home.  Vacations are great, but it's also nice to go home again.   I can't wait until I get to go to on a short vacation soon!!

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Well your summer is going and tomorrow - the 1st of Sept. is our spring!
It was spring like today but rain and cold tomorrow ..... which will make for a cold Fathers Day here in Australia.

*I could pinch Harley Linda !!! Good thing I am not in the US ! lol I would be in jail for Peke-Napping!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES