Sunday, April 10, 2022

TUK TUK AND FIRE

Tuk Tuk was sound asleep-- look at those eyes.   He's not paying attention to anything until...
He thought something was going on!
He went outside with his dad.  Something new was out there.
It was a new fire pit-- see Tuk Tuk in the bottom of the picture.  LOL   Gigi is just hanging out, too.
Then, they lit it on fire.  LOOK OUT!  Tuk Tuk was watching it-- but Granger is not concerned.  (Don't worry, they have put blocks under it now.)
Oh, it's Sunday.  I guess my dad is in charge and things are okay.   Time to go back to sleep.    I'm too tired to try to control everything.   ZZZZZZZZ 😴
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Happy Sunday Tuk Tuk !

Its my grandson's 14th Birthday and I am just back from a wonderful lunch with the family.
Its rather hot today so no fire for us Tuk Tuk !

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES