Saturday, April 23, 2022

WELCOME TO RESCUE LIL MAN

Lil Man is a small 10 pound Peke.  He is a little round so could lose a little weight. 
He had all his tests (we will know results soon) and he was groomed by Heather, who is fabulous. My vet has a grooming side and they are wonderful. 
He saw the ophthalmologist and he has glaucoma in one eye so we are treating that and he will have more eye tests on Monday. 
He is an adorable little boy.  Welcome to rescue Lil Man!   More information will come. 

4 comments:

LadyJicky said...

OMG ..... I am in love !!!

Oh Linda what a sweet cutie Lil Man is !

I send him a "Good Luck" with the rest of his tests!

Mmmmm.....Does he have a passport????

Highland26 said...

He is so precious! His haircut looks like the cut I give my Peke, Molly. So cute!

Lost Earring said...

Oh my gosh, he is adorable.

Rocco's blog said...

He is full of love to give!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES