Wednesday, August 30, 2023

PADDINGTON—OFF TO JAMESTOWN

My granddaughter is a junior in high school.  How did that happen?  
She had some minor surgery so the dogs and I went to help her. 
My grandson got home from school and there was double the welcome committed. 
Tuk Tuk was part of it.  He also hung on in the porch w us. 
Granger thought we must have a tasty treat. 
We had time to rest and read. 
We like books.  We all have so many books. Marie Kondo said we should have 30 books but we think that’s just the number readily available.  Not the ones on the shelves. 
Granger loves books.  “Read me a story.” 
I gave my daughter a coffee cup w book titles on it.  Tuk Tuk approved.  (My daughter is an English teacher.)
Do you want a story Piper?  
We read, we talked and had family time.   Of course, Granger had to get in his box. 
Home today, but we’ll be back soon.  It’s just an hour away. ❤️
 

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

Oh that Granger.... he was "sitting pretty" in one photo and stuck in a box in another!
So cute.

Ted & Grace's Mom said...

My motto is you can never have too many books. :)

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES