Thursday, June 25, 2009

King Symba

Click here: YouTube - Dog Plays Simon Says I can just see Symba playing this!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Symba is owned by Shanyn, one of our foster moms. You can see him here with Chelsea, one of our foster Pekes, and Lopey, their other dog. Aren't they cute!!
Symba thinks he's the king. He thinks he's tough. He thinks he can take on Chuck Norris!
He was able to talk his dad into doing a blog on just that topic! It's so funny, so here's the link. Check it out and see how tough King Symba is!

4 comments:

lady jicky said...

Kenzo wants to take on Symba!

* he is bossy too.

Kenzo also says - don't try that "Simon Says" on me! I am not going to do it - Woof!

CrisL09 said...

this is so cute and it put a smile on my face!

CrisL09 said...

Cute! It put a smile on my face

Anonymous said...

What dog isn't cute? Aww How I love this blog :)

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES