Sunday, June 28, 2009

LULU MOVES TO CALIFORNIA

Here's LuLu again! She's such a beauty-- And she loves attention from her mom!
LuLu and her family moved to California. LuLu was adopted last year and I had the pleasure of becoming friends with her family, especially her new mom. I kind of became her Virginia Mom-- a pleasure for me.
Taco is ready to leave Virginia! The family and dogs drove across country in four days!

Here's their couch and house "slogan." It means "Always Kiss Me Goodnight" and hangs over their bed. That's so sweet!
They are setting up the dining room.
And their dogs new outside areas are wonderful.
AND A POOL-- oh, I'm officially jealous. (Don't worry, dogs are safe!)
LuLu is checking out her new yard.
And she checks out the inside (with her eyes close and napping!) with Bambi Belle, the Chihuahua.
And back outside again with Nubby, her best friend. I love Nubby!! :-)
And LuLu's mom and dad got married last week-- I wanted to be there, but it's a little far. I was there in my heart though!! Here's her bouquet. Isn't it beautiful!

Happy Wedding, Happy Dogs, Happy New Home! God's blessings on you all!

2 comments:

lady jicky said...

Wow, life is busy for Lulu. A wedding (lovely flowers) and move to California ! Sun and movie stars and are you sure Linda , that devine couch is her bed!

Anonymous said...

Oh Linda, you will always be my Virginia mom :)
Kisses from me and the pooch posse!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES