Wednesday, March 17, 2010

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY

WELCOME HOME, ESSIE!! WE'RE ALL SO GLAD YOU ARE HOME WITH YOUR FAMILY!! ++++++++++ HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!
I just received this picture from Jeanne of Amy, her foster dog. Isn't she cute!!
This is Lottie and Cranberry-- Cranberry is my dog and Lottie belongs to my daughter. They are almost 9 and ten! They were all dolled up for St. Patrick's Day a few years ago-- but the pictures are still cute.

Cranberry had her only hair cut-- she just looks better with it longer, but she thought she was beautiful. Of course, she is!

They are best friends-- and Cranberry thinks of Lottie as her mom. She is so cute with Lottie.

Now that the snow is over, Leighann sent us a picture of the path she dug for her gang. That is deep snow! GLAD it is warming up now, and this picture is just a memory.

Her gang wants to wish you all a Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

5 comments:

lady jicky said...

HIC!

Happy St Patricks day from Kenzo and Moi Moi who are drinking Green Beer as I type!


*do they serve green beer in the USA on St P's day?
They do here , to be sure , to be sure! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy St. Patricks Day Everyone!
I also want to thank everyone for praying for me and pulling me through this.
I am home now still a tad weak but on the up side.
The Babies are so happy now and I am too. Just being home with the ones I love is the greatest medicine one could have.

claudine hellmuth said...

love all the pekes ready for St. Paddy's day!!!

Anonymous said...

I have to send you a picture of Taco in his St. Patty's day hat!

Karin said...

Such a happy bunch of cuties! And I love the name "Lottie"!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES