Monday, March 8, 2010

SNUGGY

My name is Snuggy. Aren't I handsome?
Here is a side pose. look at that nose, look at that focus I have. Look at my coloring.
Here I am from the front-- aren't I beautiful. Or I should say HANDSOME. I'm a boy. Boys are handsome.
I am so sweet. I love car rides! I look out the window almost the entire time. I am a lovebug, and very affectionate and playful and I love giving kisses. I'm almost house-trained and my foster mom is working hard to get them there. I'm only about 2 years old and am a big boy at 21 pounds. I'm not fat, I'm just big. :-) I'm just waiting for my forever family to adopt me. Is it you? If you're interested in me, just email potomacpekes@gmail.com. Linda or Jeanne will get right back to you!

2 comments:

claudine hellmuth said...

awww! snuggy is so cute and HANDSOME!!

lady jicky said...

Who ever adopts Mr Snug is getting a lovely guy there Linda!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES