Tuesday, June 28, 2011

MOI MOI AND KENZO-- WINTER!

Kenzo and Moi Moi hear that it's summer in the States.

But, it's winter there!

Moi Moi's coat has grown out from her summer cut, so that she can stay warm.

You are so cute, Moi! I'm so glad your mom saved you from the puppy mill there.

And Kenzo looks very dapper with his hair bow. I'm sure it's a masculine hair bow.

Look at Moi's beautiful tail-- don't you want to just give her little face a kiss!? I'm sure her mom does that a lot.

She sure loves her four legged kids!! Hi, Melinda-- stay warm. :-)

4 comments:

lady jicky said...

Hi Linda!
Its really cold here at the moment and its foggy outside tonight!
Snow is up in the hills - about three to four hours drive from our house and yet I have never seen or walked in snow!
Its one of the things I must do but I never seem to get around it! LOL

emilyp said...

LOL, I love the masculine bow in Kenzo;)

Fiona Ross said...

They are both super cute! Smooches from a very hot and sticky Richmond, VA...

Karin said...

They sure do look warm and bundled up in their lush winter fur coats and are posing so nicely for you!
Our summer up north (Michigan) has been kind of icky with lots of rainy days so far.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES