Tuesday, August 9, 2011

GAILY--REST IN PEACE

This is Nancy Ross' Gaily. Gaily's hair would fall in her face before it was cut--I love her "pigtails." Or are those 'Peke-tails?"

Nan is a friend to our rescue group. If you've received a Pekingese card from us, you've seen her artwork. She donates cards to us and we love them! Nan has been a Pekingese owner and lover for most of her life. Gaily was one of her beloved Pekes.

She was 15 and had a lot of health problems. Her mom learned how to give her fluids under her skin (her vet was an hour away, so this really helped). Gaily was a funny, silly, and stubborn little girl. She loved her mom and her mom loved her. She is very missed by her family. Rest in peace, sweet Gailey girl.

7 comments:

lady jicky said...

I am so sad to read this. My thoughts go out to you.

Nicky said...

What a beautiful little girl. Thanks for sharing her with us. Very sorry for your loss. We love our pekeys with all our hearts and when we lose them, it is a tremendous loss. Thank you for loving this little girl.

Tracey said...

What a precious baby. Rest in peace Gaily. I know you brought your mom many years of happiness.

Paladin2010 said...

So Sorry for your loss. Our little Suet-Suet is waiting at the bridge, he was very loved by us and I am sure he will let little Ginny play with his "Moosey" that he took with him. As they say "I knew love-I knew this dog"

Toni Davis said...

My prayers are with you as you mourn the loss of your friend. It is so hard, no matter that we expect it. Gaily will be youthful, healthy and happy on the other side!

emilyp said...

I am so sorry for your loss, she is beautiful.

Karin said...

My deepest sympathy for the loss of your sweet little Gaily. She's so very cute and reminds me of a darling sealpup. It's so very hard to watch their health decline. I recently read that animals do not fear death, but do worry about how their passing affects us...

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES