Friday, April 27, 2012

DESI, GETTING READY FOR THE PEKENIC

Desi, our Pekingese model, is coming to the picnic tomorrow. We have a lot of people signed up and we are going to have so much fun. We'll have the picnic, rain or shine. Desi has been doing her best to be beautiful for the Pekenic. It's not hard-- she is so beautiful anyway! She sent me an email...Miss Linda, This is me getting my hair done for the "pekenic." I really did not want mom to send thee because I do not think my fans should see me until my hair is perfect, but, mom insists the pictures are cute.It is hard work being beautiful, but I am very good at it.You can probably tell I was not very happy about these pictures. I even gave mom my best pleading start-- but she took pictures anyway!I cannot wait for the Pekenic. Please do not embarrass me by posting these pictures.
Love, Desi (Sorry, Desi-- I had to post them!! We'll all see you tomorrow!!)

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

There is nothing like a good shampoo and a blow dry Desi!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES