Monday, April 2, 2012

PABLO AND SHADOW 1

Pablo -- formerly Chubs of the Bristol 18-- has never had life so good. He went from devastating living conditions, to life is a wonderful, loving home.He is great friends with Shadow, adopted from us in early 2005. He was one of my foster dogs and I've always had a special place in my heart for him. He was six years old then, which means he is now almost 14. I think Pablo helps to keep him young. Chubs was one of the Bristol 18, and we were told he was about 6-7. We never really know, but he doesn't act old at all. Shadow and Pablo decide it's time to rest. And Pablo burrows in to get comfortable.Look for more blogs on Shadow and Pablo-- their "sister" sent me a lot of pictures and they are too cute not to share!

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

They are just wonderful together!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES