Friday, April 6, 2012

MOI MOI AND COCO IN AUSTRALIA

Moi Moi is ready for Easter with her pretty flower in her hair. It's going to be autumn in Australia soon. She's also wondering who this little Peke is.Coco is wondering the same thing.I told you that Melinda sent me a Peke figurine. Well, she has one, too and this is it. She named it Linda (and I named mine Melinda). Now Moi Moi and Coco have another Peke in the house. It's just not real.I guess it's okay then-- I see Moi Moi laughing in the background.In fact, now that they know it's not real, they're going to celebrate and play.And do the "play bow."Coco is resting now. I think in all the playing, she got Moi Moi's flower.

2 comments:

lady jicky said...

We are having a huge thunderstorm right now (its Friday night) !!
The girls are inside !!!

Fiona Ross said...

What a cute pair! I love the matching Peke figurines too.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES