Sunday, April 15, 2012

FAREWELL ZOE


Zoe's mom wrote this special tribute to Zoe who died today at thirteen years old.
"Zoe Elizabeth Yaros 11.28.99 ~ 4.15.12
Zoe, Zo, Bobo, the Bo, Zoellia. Russ Feingold reject. Chipmunk chaser. Co~founder of the Door Co. Porcupine Quill Club. Holds the fastest time for "Stop Drop and Roll in something icky". Member of the K9 Corp. Could hold 4 tennis balls at once mouth. Defender of the Pekingese. 4th man on the bobsled. Iron Mountain hiker. Always a smile. "' Here...'s my mouth the rest of me is coming." Delta dog. Served our Armed Forces well. Favorite of the 7th and 4th floors of Suburban Hospital. WAGS graduate. Flip Flop thief. Mud puppy with pal Hooch at Verona Dog Park. Neighborhood voyeur. "Where's Nana?" Continental Co-Pilot. Esther Williams wanna be. 13 years was not long enough. I hope I was as good of a friend as you were to me, girl. I'll miss you."
REST IN PEACE, SWEET ZOE. YOU WILL BE GREATLY MISSED.
Other blogs on Zoe: Click here:
Must Love Pekes: Zoe and Fu

Click
here: Must Love Pekes: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAREY

2 comments:

lady jicky said...

So sad for your loss .

cby said...

Thank you, Melinda. Thank you, Linda. It is painful because Zoe was so much of my life. It is a blessing to have friends like you that understand and comfort.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES