Tuesday, July 3, 2012

DESI AND THE FOURTH OF JULY

Desi's mom sent me her Fourth of July pictures. And Desi wrote me an email. I love when I get emails from my little Peke friends. Of course, I know they're smart, so they are very good at sending notes to me.Miss Linda,
I just finished a grueling July Fourth photo shoot. It was over 100 degrees this week-end. Only a true professional would work in these conditions.Of course, I was in the air conditioning, but still it was hard just thinking about how hot it was outside! I had to share the limilight with my brother Kipper and then got upset and shreeded a toy when mom wasn't looking. I tried to blame it on Kipper, but I do not think mom believed me.Mom tried to get a picture with all of us, but there was no way I was going to be seen with those amateurs, so she will send their pictures separately.
Happy Fourth of July!
Love, Desi

2 comments:

lady jicky said...

Happy 4th of July to you all !!

Doris Sturm said...

Lovely photos- I'm so glad for happy endings and for your efforts in rescuing these precious Pekes from a horrible life. Thank you and happy Fourth of July tomorrow :-)

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES