Tuesday, July 31, 2012

GENIE "PIXIE DUST"

Genie "Pixie Dust" is a little ten pounder that we just got. She was vetted in Roanoke and just came to my house. She is a tiny little thing and not a bit aggressive. She is with other dogs and gets along great.She loves to go outside and wander in the yard with me. She does well in the house, but still needs a bit of housetraining. I think she is a quick study."Is there something over there I can check out?" I'm sure there is. Pixie is at my feet as I write this blog. She follows me everywhere and would love to sleep on the bed-- but she's fine in her playpen where she can see me (too many on the bed). If you would be interested in this little 2 year old, let us know!

2 comments:

lady jicky said...

That there is one cute Pixie!!

My girls adore her ribbons!!

Toni Davis said...

She is adorable:) I see another foster failure coming:):)

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES