Thursday, September 12, 2013

ARBY--MY BUSY SUMMER!

 I love when  I get emails from our adopted Pekes-- they are so smart to be able to do this!  Arby said... My  Dad took these pictures on one of my walks.
 Wet grass makes my tummy feel good when its hot.
 I'm leaving a message for that handsome Husky, Spike.
 After a big day a girl needs to rest.
 Lady, our WV Peke, is getting a lot stronger.   (She's really not a Peke, but she thinks she is!)
 When I use my high yips, Gnogi will howl!
I love my life and can't wait to see who visits my message to everyone!  

5 comments:

lady jicky said...

Arby - you are just too pretty !!!

*she looks so happy now :)

Ted & Grace's Mom said...

Yay for the happy girl!!

From Ted & Grace :)

Ted & Grace's Mom said...

Yay for the happy girl!!

From Ted & Grace :)

Tracey said...

Arby, you are just too cute!!! So glad you have such a great home!

Ginkgo's Daddy said...

Arby...Sounds like you are enjoying the great life you deserve. Thank your Dad for taking the pictures of you so you could share them with us. Did that handsome Husky Spike answer your message? lol Glad you have siblings to play with, and a wonderful life now!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES