Tuesday, September 10, 2013

CODY AND MUGGLES

 Oh, no, it's football season again!   My foster mom is yelling at the TV and I don't understand the rules.  Everyone is throwing and running and chasing this funny looking ball.     Can't they share?
 Muggles was dressed up in a pink Steelers' jersey.   I think she was quite proud of it.
 If a game is on, do we get treats?
 If there are no treats, I'm just sitting outside!
 I'll join you-- maybe if we stay outside, our foster mom will feel sorry for us and let us share the chips and dip!
 Oh, I think she heard us-- we're ready for treats!
 I'm trying to decide which treat I want.   I know game day has a lot of great things to eat!
Game's over!    Time for bed! :-)

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

Coco and I do not enjoy football or "Footy" as we call it here Linda - we would rather go to the Ballet! LOL

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES