Thursday, July 10, 2014

RICKY-A NEW PRESENT

Sweet Ricky was one of my foster dogs.   I LOVE when adopters stay in touch.   We attach our hearts to our fosters and knowing they are doing well is a gift.
 Ricky has his summer cut and was posing so he could let me see how cute he is.
 He and his brother, LJ, used to live close to me, but now they live about 1 1/2 hours from me.   Time for a road trip!   His mom and I are friends, so I may have to do a visit soon.  
 Did someone get you a present, Ricky?
 They did?
 Go outside and wait for it to arrive!
Oh, there it is!   A soft, therapeutic bed.   Older dogs love these because it's so good on their older bones and muscles. (Maybe I could use one of these now!)   I love you, Ricky!!  

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

Mmmm ..... maybe that Ricky is spruced up to see Starlight????

I love that bed!!!
What make is it Linda .. I wonder if its here in Australia .

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES