Saturday, July 19, 2014

FAREWELL GINNIE

 Ginnie (formerly Savannah) was adopted from us in 2007.    I picked her up from a shelter near me and she was a sweet girl.
 When I got her, she was a big girl, so we had to get her weight down a bit.   She was put on good food and was doing great.
 She was groomed and got a nifty bandana.  
 She went to a wonderful family not long after she came into rescue.
Ginnie passed away due to kidney issues.    We are so sorry for her family-- run free now, sweet Ginnie.   

2 comments:

Nicky said...

Very loss to hear about Ginnie. I lost my GeeGee on Thursday (17th). There is never enough time or love. That is about all I can say. We are never ready to let them go. Our fur babies mean everything to us!

lady jicky said...

What a lovely redhead Ms Ginnie was.

I feel so sorry for your loss.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES