Saturday, July 5, 2014

LEXIE'S FRIENDS

I love how in rescue, you meet new people who love these little dogs as much as I do.  I just met a new friend who has three Pekes herself!    Aren't they cute!   Woola is on top of the chair, Oliver is on the left and Rosa Lee is on the right.
Here's a side view of cute Oliver.
Like most Pekes, they enjoy sunning on the deck.    Mine love to do that.
 Just look at Oliver and then look at Lexie below.  Can you see the resemblance?  Amazing!
Little Lexie seems to be doing better-- and she's eating so much better.   She is only 9.2 pounds so we need to get some weight on her and get her healthy.  She is still a very sick little girl, but her eyes are bright and she has a strong will to live.    Thank you to all of Lexie's friends who are encouraging her (and me) through this!

4 comments:

lady jicky said...

I hope Lexie gets better and better each day Linda.

Gail said...

Happy to see the post that Lexie is doing better.

Gail said...

Happy to see the post that Lexie is doing better.

MaFia@4YPK said...

Glad to hear she has a strong will to live and love! Thank you for all the updates and endless, tireless hours of love and care you have devoted to this beautiful girl. I am truly honored and humbled to be a part of the this wonderful rescue. You and all the volunteers are just amazing group of people. Big hugs to you, Lexie and all your pups! If you need anything, please give me a call or email! I am having Pekingese withdrawal! I miss Coltrane! Even though its only been 2 days since he found a home.
Have a great weekend,

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES