Thursday, October 4, 2018

FAREWELL SHAMISEN

 Beautiful Shamisen belonged to my friend, Judy.   I knew Judy through Potomac Pekes and our yearly picnics.
 Judy had Shamisen and Yoshi, who she adopted from us.
 He was almost 14, but had health problems for several months.
He was resting more.  Life was just not as good. 
His mom said, " He became very ill and wouldn’t eat. He lost a lot of weight and never seemed to bounce back from the surgery he had in August. I couldn’t watch him suffer any more."   
He was such a beautiful boy, who was greatly loved.  His brother, Yoshi, is looking for him. 
Judy has this beautiful painting of him, and I know it will mean more now than it ever did before.   Run free now, sweet boy. 

2 comments:

Pekiegirl said...

Thank you for the wonderful tribute to Shami. My heart hurts now but I have so many pictures and memories of him. He will be truly missed.

lady jicky said...

What a beauty Shamisen was !
Pekiegirl .... the painting of him is just beautiful and so skillful .

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES