Saturday, October 27, 2018

HALLOWEEN PUPS

 Gayle dresses her dogs up and they are so cute!  This is a tough Biker.  LOL
 Who are you, sweetie?   I think you're adorable.  (I thought of Rapunzel with her long hair, but I kow that's not right.)
 Look out for this one-- it's a prisoner!  He looks very dangerous-- NOT!
 Ghenghis and Lucifer aka Papageno are about to visit a very scary place!
 Bandit, are you trying to be a leaf?  With all of them falling, you would be covered up in no time!
And Thursty, as a court jester, is just adorable!  I love seeing all your dressed up Pekes!!

3 comments:

Dee Smith said...

I think#2 is Bob Marley. "Red, red wine". They are all so cute!

LadyJicky said...

Dee Smith got there sooner than me...... its Peke Marley !!!! LOL

Lost Earring said...

Awwwwwwww love all of these cuties patootes.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES