Wednesday, December 22, 2021

A MAXWELL PHOTO TRY

Zoey was the first to get a Christmas sweater.  Red looks great on her.  
I put a Santa outfit on Barty, my granddog.  He just marched around w it. 🤣. He was so proud of himself. 
Sissy donned a star full sweater. I’m not sure how pleased she was. 
And then, we began.  Paddington and Piper.  
I began putting the dogs on the couch, one by one.  My grandson came in to help me and he began taking pictures. 
I had to “help” Paddington behave himself.  Don’t get that look, Paddington. 
Piper began to get distracted. 
Zoey began to wonder why everyone was on the couch. She usually has the whole thing to herself. 
Then Gidget began to bail on the whole photo thing.  “I’m out of here.”  
You can do it. 
Hmmm.  Sissy left.  Gidget is still there.  
When we were done, Piper was sure he heard bells.  Sleigh bells.  
I think Santa is coming!! 

 

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

Linda..... you did so well with getting all those doggies in ONE spot for a photo!!

Bravo !!!! Its so hard .

Great photos :)

Lost Earring said...

I'm laughing because I can't get THREE Pekes to line up on the sofa with me and there you are with a big pile of pups.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES