Friday, December 24, 2021

TUK TUK AND COOKIE DAY

Tuk Tuk came to visit yesterday. 
“You’re making cookies?”
“I’m ready to help.”  
Tuk Tuk greeted his baking helpers.   Rocky and Gidget were set!  
As soon as Paddington saw Tuk Tuk, we knew he would not be pleased.  So, he went into the office.  Poor Paddington.   Don't worry-- it's attached to the playroom and kids were in and out.  He had plenty of company.  He loved it!
Tuk Tuk went outside-- potty break!  Rocky and Gidget joined him.  You see a new one?  Yep, we had a puppy visiting, too.  Nothing like a house full of dogs on baking day.
We got everything ready to bake.
The kids brought some pre made dough that I bought from their school fundraiser.   We don't care how we make them.
We also used some recipes. :-)
Minnie checked it out.  Tuk Tuk supervised from the floor.
Sissy was having no part of the crowd.  She found a nice bed by the fireplace.
Some of the kids decided playing Risk was more fun.
We tried to put the puppy in the playpen.  Her name is Clementine. 
She jumped right out.  Okay.   She's 13 weeks old.  She loved everyone.  She settled down on the couch (using the steps to climb right up there like a pro) and she took a nap.
The cookies were taking shape.  YUM.   We all kept trying them.
These were really good.
Zoey was trying to sleep on the couch, but Clementine wanted to be her friend.  Zoey wasn't impressed.
Rocky and Gidget weren't fans either when Clementine wanted to play, 
so they joined me in the rocking chair.
Cookie baking done.   Cookies ready to eat.   Everyone ate some Brunswick Stew that I had been cooking all day.   And then we SAT.   Piper sat.
Sissy sat.  
Paddington sat.  (He got out when the puppy left.)
Rocky found a bed, but then....
He joined Gidget on the couch.   Everyone was relaxing after a fun filled day.  My daughters were here, all the grandkids were here, lots of dogs were here.    I loved it!    My life is busy and blessed. 
And then, I sat.  Enjoying the tree and fireplace and dogs on the couch with me, and being grateful for so much.   Today, on Christmas Eve, I hope you all have a wonderful day.  Christmas is coming!  🎄🎄

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Just back from my family Christmas lunch.... we do Christmas Eve and my daughter goes to her in-laws on Christmas Day.

The cookies look good Linda .... boy its is busy there at your home!

Been a hot day but a great one with my grandkids and their puppy poodle who wanted to play with Yum Yum and he was not having it .... too hot! lol

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES