Monday, December 6, 2021

CHRISTMAS PUPS ๐ŸŽ„

Decorating continued today and I’m almost done.  Little Abigail wasn’t interested.   She was taking a nap. 
Zoey and Sissy watched occasionally.  
I had to include this winter picture of Greyfriars Bobby in Scotland.  It’s not really Christmassy but I love the story of his devotion to his owner. 
Patches celebrated a year is his family.  He has become a therapy dog like his brother Abner. ❤️❤️
My cousin’s dogs are exhausted from decorated.  I feel it!
Rick and Suzie posed by the Christmas quilts. Their mom is so talented!! 
Kandy posed in her beautiful Christmas dress.  
Pretty penny rested on her moms lap after putting up the tree.  
She did a great job!  
Allie Marie is resting near the tree.  Once the decorations are up, we can relax and sip cocoa and enjoy.  It’s a great idea. ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„

1 comment:

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES