Wednesday, December 29, 2021

BEAUTIFUL CHRISTMAS

 You have all posted SO many wonderful pictures of your Christmas dogs.  So, I wanted to share many of them.   Thank you for posting them.   They bring so much joy.

My granddog Granger was helping unwrap the presents.  
Remember, Lil Bit?   He was adopted after a year in rescue.  He is blind and his new mom and dad are just awesome.   And look at some of the presents-- perfect for a very loved boy.
Olivia's hair has grown out.   She is one of our older fosters.  Such a sweetheart!
She reminds me so much of Minnie.
Winston and Gizmo (or is it Gizmo and Winston?) have been in their foster home several months-- don't apply for them.  Jannie is adopting them!!   Foster mom win! 

Zoey loves the couch, and Paddington climbed up on the end.  That meant no one else could use the couch steps--- HMMMM.  He's more of a humbug.  LOL
Zoey looks so beautiful by the Christmas pillows.   
Wiki has a snowflake mat in his house.   Did you have a good Christmas?  I'm sure you did!
Sir Oliver is all set to audition for a reindeer spot next year.
Crosby was enjoying a Christmas vacation day on the porch.  We've had some nice weather in Virginia, so a lot of us are hanging around outside.
Faolan is Ida's granddog-- yep, he's enjoying his Christmas break.
Fluffy is doing better.  I know you all want an update on her and I'll give one.   She's really had some struggles but we are doing all we can for her.  A little bit at a time is helping.  Baby steps for her.   It takes a long time to heal after extended neglect.  
Sissy doesn't care what season it is as long as she can curl up on the covers at night.  Yes, she can join us every night.
Beautiful Sophie is such a sweetheart.  I love her Santa hat.  She was one of my fosters, so she has a special place in my heart.
Rocky is making more and more trust steps-- I just wish they could tell us what happened.  But, he's become quite a tail wagger.
Mei Li isn't going anywhere.   This sweet foster girl is going to be adopted by her foster family.
Yep, that's not a Peke.  I noticed that right away!  Tasha got a new Christmas toy and she was happy to show me at Christmas dinner.  
Zoey is my little Christmas miracle.  She had her eye procedure and it wasn't cancer.    She still has a very high white count, but her eye is safe.   
Thank you for sharing your pictures!! 🎄🎄🌟  Can you believe it's almost 2022!!

No comments:

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES