Sunday, January 2, 2022

A VISIT TO TUK TUK

 

Tuk Tuk asked us to come for New Year’s Day dinner.  
He asked his mom to tell us.  He had his charming face on. 
He has a LOT of faces. 
He said his Christmas was wonderful. 
He loves being held— unless he’s going at warp speed.  
He does occasionally take a nap w Granger.
Or Gigi.   
Or one of his kids.  
He rested after we left today because he was busy while we visited!  Racing and bossing another dog that was there. It was a big English Chocolate Lab who is 2.   Tuk Tuk and all of his 11 pounds was in charge! 
After we got home-w full stomachs and smiling hearts, we sat down to rest.   What a great way to begin 2022!!


4 comments:

Thetazva said...

Tuk Tuks adventures make my day. Everytime I see him he makes me laugh. Such a bundle of energy..

Thetazva said...

I always enjoy Tuk Tuks adventures, It makes my day to see him so happy and energetic. He is loved as all your rescues are. Keep up the great things you do for all these wonders.

Queen Of Swords said...

Tuk Tuk is such a little sweetheart and also very stunning. I adore him.

Highland26 said...

Oh, my. Lucky you! He is so adorable.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES