Wednesday, January 19, 2022

TIME TO CATCH UP

Yesterday was a day I didn't have to be a lot of places.  I like those days.  I've been trying to catch up now that the holidays are over.   
I have a lot of emails to do and the dogs needed baths.   I was just behind.   I wanted to curl up with Zoey on the couch.   I have three new books. I'd rather read.
I did sit and Paddington and Piper were on my lap-- stuck!   But, that was Sunday.
After I dropped Sissy off at the vet at 7:30 (oh my gosh, what is 7:30!  So early), I decided to begin dog baths.   I NEEDED to do that.   Gidget and Zoey were done and so cute.  They were blown dry and clean sweaters were put on them.  
Gidget was being all bossy about Callie getting close to me.   Brave little thing!
Callie was watching out for her.  LOL   
Rocky's hair is getting healthier.  He's missing some on his back-- probably from fleas, but he's all clean and comfy now.   
Gidget was in her spot taking a nap.  She LOVES the top of the couch.  She's wearing one of Starlight's sweaters.   She's small enough to fit in it.  
Sissy was still loopy after her dental.   She only has 7 teeth left.   But, she can still eat and is so excited about it.  
Paddington and Piper are all fluffy- Piper has on a Navy blue sweater now.  I keep him shorter because his poodle hair (mixed with something else) is so curly.   
Zoey was done with the bath and said it was time for a nap.   She is super fluffy right now.   I probably need to trim her, but her hair is so beautiful.   I'll let it grow for awhile.   
That's how I spent the day I "had nothing to do."  I bet you've had days like that, too.   Tomorrow is computer work!  

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

I feel so exhausted with all the dog washing you did Linda...... I need a nap and I did Nothing! lol

Still.... I am also going to blame my tiredness on the humidity we are having ..... wish it would rain as its very dry in the garden too.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES