Thursday, January 20, 2022

LADY AND LOUIE

(Some of you are about to get snow-- I'll be looking for your pictures!)
Lady came into rescue in August and was adopted in September.  
There were so many interested in her, but she's in the perfect home.  
Her mama loves her so much.
Louie is her brother and he loves Lady, too.  
They look so much alike! 
Lady is a little snuggle bug.
She is SO photogenic.  
The rest of the family can't help but hold her.
Louie likes Lady's bed, too.  
There are so many places to curl up.  
Are you comfy?  Or are you hiding?
Lady's mom found out she loves dill pickles.  I've never tried that.  Have you?  What was your dog's opinion of them?  LOL
I love all the pictures I get of Lady-- and of course, I LOVE updates!!
And her mom is so great and sends them to me often.   She doesn't mind being goofy, too.  I love that!
You two are so awesome.  
Precious Lady-- we all love you.  We love Louie, too! 💜💙

 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

They look so alike!

What a fabulous family for Ms Lady and her brother Louie is a great bonus too!

Everyone looks just so happy :)

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES