Saturday, February 24, 2024

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZEKE

Zeke had a birthday last week!   With all the West Virginia 6 coming in, I didn't get a chance to do a blog for him-- so I'm doing it now!  
Zeke came from a shelter after his owner could no longer care for him.  
I fostered him and if I was going to keep another, he would have been it.   He's perfect.  
He has a wardrobe so big, he has his own closet.  

Zeke got a new car bed.

I think he approves.  
I couldn't have found a better home for him.   
His mom and dad love him so much-- and Zeke is a real Daddy's boy.  He goes to the golf course and on long walks.   He is a pampered boy.  
Happy birthday precious boy!!!   You are so loved.  

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Happy Birthday Zeke!!

A new car seat that looks rather swish!

I wonder if Zeke will meet up with Tiger Woods on the golf course ???

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES