Friday, February 16, 2024

THE WEST VIRGINIA 6

Just a quick post to introduce you to the West Virginia 6.  They go to their foster homes today.  All their labs have been done and now they can just relax until it’s time to spay/neuter them.   Ginger is small and we already have a lot of interest in her. 
Charlotte- well she isn’t a Peke but I wasn’t about to leave this puppy in the mountains. She has extra back toes. 😁
Sable is very timid. She needs a friend. She has leaned on her puppy friends for comfort.  She will get better in a quiet home w a friend. (Maybe someone will adopt 2.). 
Bentley is a sweet one.  He looks like he has pug in him.  Sweet boy. 
Clementine definitely has Peke in her. She’s beautiful. I love them all. 
Brock has been called “Big Daddy” at the vet.   He's a big boy at 19 pounds.  He got this nickname because  this sweet boy took care of the little ones when they were in the mountains— in an off grid area.  But someone saw them.  And she fed them.   And she contacted us and asked for help.   That’s why they are safe.  She’s a hero.  
I’ll post more but I may take a few days off.  It’s been a week. 
 

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

Yes its been a shocker of a week for you all at rescue and I am so glad Big Daddy saved his doggie friends in the forest with bears and goodness knows what!

I am doing a big old TaTa Adoption Dance for them all !

Oh..... why TaTa??? Well, Taylor Swift is in Melbourne my home town and her concert is tonight .... its all buzzing here for her.

No I am no a "Swifty" but its on the TV all the time so I think a TaTa Adoption Dance is in order!
Nice night for the concert too.

Lets "Shake it Off" and get those sweeties a wonderful furever home!!!

Anonymous said...

Love Brock!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES