Thursday, February 1, 2024

WELCOME TO RESCUE SYMPHANY AND CHELLO

These Pekes were once loved.  They were turned into the shelter by a woman who was sobbing.  (I wish I could tell her they are okay.)  They were adopted and then brought back a month later.  I’m sure they were so confused. 
They were posted on the shelters Facebook page and people tagged me.  We were able to get them yesterday in the morning.  Those little faces seem to say “will you take care of me?”   You bet we will. 

They’ve had a haircut.   It will grow back.  They may need some sweaters.  
They are thin but we can help w that.  They are 13, a bonded brother/sister pair.  At their age, we want them to stay together.  He looks for her if he doesn’t see her.  
They are decompressing after so many changes in their lives the past 5 weeks.  If you love the seniors like I do, fill out an application.  We adopt in the Va/Md area. 
 https://potomacpekes.org/adoption-application/

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Senior dogs are wonderful ..... you know what you get!

I hope these two find a loving forever home real soon.... they deserve it !

Doing a Double Adoption Dance as I type.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES