Friday, March 29, 2024

BRADLEY AND MULAN

Bradley (white one) came into rescue in September of 2016.   He came in with his brother.  
Bradley and his brother were better separated.  A little sibling rivalry there.    
Bradley was adopted;, but they also wanted a friend for him to play with.   
Another rescue in NC had Mulan.   They went to get her, too.  Mulan is opinionated and chooses who she will like.  
 I went to visit and she didn't like me.  LOL   But, she loves her family and she loves Bentley. 
Bradley and Mulan get to travel in their motor  home.  He's visited many places.  
All that travel makes a boy sleepy. 
Mulan and Bradley are getting older.   Bradley was about 7 when he came into rescue. 
Bradley must be dreaming here of his next adventure.   I hope it's not falling to the floor!   
His adopters have stayed in touch and I love that.   It's so nice to see how well they are doing.  💙
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Its Good Friday night here and I am just back from visiting my daughter and grandkids.
We had a great time. Ate tooooo much. lol

I wonder if Bradley and Mulan are off to some where in the USA for Easter??
They are "Travelling Pekes !"

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES