Saturday, March 9, 2024

EMBER “EMMI”COMES TO VISIT

EMBER
Ember has come to visit for the week end. Her foster mom is at a conference near me at the beach.  So Ember is staying w me for a few days. Ember was found in an apartment after her owners had moved out  she was a rough shape but after a dentsl, she is doing much better  

She’s a little afraid of all the dogs so I let her have peace and quiet in the study. 
It’s okay little one. 
I held her but sat on the rocker so the others wouldn’t scare her.  
I’ll take care of you. Everything is a little scary but you’ll be fine. 💕
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Oh Ember what happened to you was terrible but you are safe now and its fun to have a sleep over ..... my grandkids love it and I think you will too at Linda's house!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES