Saturday, March 23, 2024

FAREWELL BENNY

       

Benny came into rescue w his brother Smoke.  
It was 2009 and he was 2 1/2 years old.  
His owners were moving overseas and didn’t feel it was good to take the dogs w them.  They sought rescue help.  I’m so glad they did. 
Benny was shy. He didn’t have a mean bone in his body. He was fostered w Clarence’s family.  Clarence was adopted from PVPC. 😄
He was adopted and had over 14 years w his family.  They adored him. 
Benny was a sweet boy and he loved his family and his pet family. 
He was an incredible boy. 
Run free now sweet Benny.  Clarence met you at the bridge. 🌈🌈

2 comments:

Yolanda said...

I'm going to miss Benny. He came into my life when I was battling cancer. I felt a lot of joy and happiness with him by my side. He had lived for 16 years, but his body was giving up, it was time to go. Run free My little furby until we met again.

LadyJicky said...

You can see just how much Benny was loved in the photos. He will be so missed.
Sending big hugs to you all for the loss of Benny.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES