Tuesday, March 19, 2024

WHERE WAS CINNAMON

 Oh Cinnamon   

Cinnamon was not a happy camper.  

She was w my daughter.  All the dogs were w her because I had to go out of state. 

Cinnamon trusts no one but me.  But I could not take her. 😩
Paddington, Piper and Callie are used to going there.  It’s their other home. They go w us when we visit so they’re comfortable there. 

Tuk Tuk and Grsnger were there.  It wasn’t good enough for Cinnamon. 

I was gone for four days.  Cinnamon did run the fence w all the dogs so they could bark at Rosie next door.  But she had to have a leash on or she wouldn’t let anyone pick her up.  
My daughter kept telling Cinnamon she was fine.  Cinnamon said, “I’mnot fine!”  
She was happy to see me. But then she wouldn’t look at me.
  I was going to pay for leaving her. 
We’re back home.  She still hangs w Paddington most of the day. 
Her head rests on Paddington’s back as I have coffee in the 
morning. ☕️🐾📖. She loves him. 
She’s home now. And she’s talking to me again. 🤣. All is right w her world. 





1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

They sure make you understand they are Not Happy Linda! lol

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES