Saturday, December 26, 2009

Shadow, Ane and friends

Meng is Shadow's friend-- she is out in the snow and having a snack. It's a little cold, but rather tasty. :-)
"I think a warm meal might be better. Let's go in!"
"Really! I want to go in now!"
Shadow helped with the presents-- and now is posing with his beautiful tree. You're beautiful Shadow-still one of my best foster dogs!
Here is Shadow enjoying a walk on a snowy evening. His human sister said, "how very Robert Frost of him... he took the road less traveled to our house." This is a beautiful, quite-feeling picture. I love those-- thank Lara for sending it.
This is Ane, one of Shadow's friends. I think he wants to stay outside-- He's really enjoying the snow!

2 comments:

lady jicky said...

Wow, that is alot of snow!

Karin said...

Meng looks like a little seal:-)

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES