Friday, May 20, 2011

KAI AT THE FARM, #2

Charlie Chaplin, my daughter's cat, heard we were coming to the farm again.

OH, NO, not again! Are they bringing dogs with them again? Those dogs aren't used to me.

I told you a few weeks ago, that we went to see the Bits. We had a VERY large box in the car. It was a Dizzy-swing for the grandchildren. One of those crazy play things that kids love, set up like a swing set, that goes round and round and round..... you get my drift. Kai got so comfortable in the car, that he fell asleep, propped up against the box. It just does not look comfortable!!

The Bits love when I bring the dogs to the farm. They help walk them. Bitty Bit put on her boots (rain or shine) and off we go.

Kai is just fascinated with the chickens.

He was fascinated with the horses.

He was fascinated with the people who came to ride one of the horses....

"I love it here. Let's come back soon!"

3 comments:

lady jicky said...

All lovely photos but my fav is the one of Kai asleep with his head on the box!

Gosh, I wish I could sleep like that! LOL

Tracey said...

Kai is adorable!!!

emilyp said...

Kai is so cute!!! I love him:)

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES