Thursday, May 26, 2011

LILY, WILEY AND MISSY

I wanted to let you see some beautiful Pekes-- the Pekes of Beth and David. They've adopted three from us and fostered quite a few. But, first, I had to put Wiley's first picture that I had of him. He was 11 pounds, hair thin from flea infested skin, and he needed help. I couldn't leave him at the shelter. You can see how rough he looked, but he was so sweet.

Look at him now with Lily!! Look at that smile! He was a charmer when I got him, rolling over for belly rubs, and he still does that. But, he is healthy and his hair is gorgeous. Miss Lily--Liliang Xin-- has her pink bows on and was all ready to go to the Pekingese Picnic in April.

Missy has her red and black bows and matching scarf. She is definitely a Daddy's girl. She was all beautiful for the picnic, too.

Lily was a foster dog from a back yard breeder who was in horrible shape-- but look at her now.

Wiley has come so far and is playful and loving. I hope you were able to meet them at the picnic. If not, I'm sure they'll be back next year!

2 comments:

lady jicky said...

What a bunch of cuties!!!

emilyp said...

Cute!! I love all the summer cuts:) I think it is time for ours now!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES