Sunday, May 1, 2011

TEDDY THE SENIOR PEKE

Tina, Diku's mom (yesterday's blog) also is mom to other Pekes. This one is Teddy. He's a senior Peke-- I love the seniors. They deserve to finish life well.

Teddy was in a Georgia kill shelter-- she director of the Sanctuary where Tina volunteers asked her "do you want to save this one?" Of course, she did!

His papers said his name was Mr. Roosevelt and he was ten years old. As I've said, we don't always know how old a Peke really is, and Teddy (his new name) was a mess because of horrible neglect. He had burns on him, a hernia, skin bacteria and eyes that were dry and infected.

With Tina's help, he is doing great. He is a happy boy and has no worries now. He is loved and cared for and will be for the rest of his life. Thank you, Tina, for saving him!!

5 comments:

emilyp said...

what a cutie! great smile:)

lady jicky said...

What a wonderful life now for Teddy - he is one beautiful old boy!
Tina sure did a great job as he looks half his age now and may he live a long life and I think he will now!!

Silvita said...

OMG !!! Teddy you look great!!!! Next time I go to you house, you will have to give me your autograph!!!
Love you,
Auntie Silvi

Silvita said...

OMG !!! Teddy you look great!!! The next time I go to your house, you will have to give me an autograph! or better yet, a pawgraph !!
Love you,
Auntie Silvi

Nicky said...

Teddy is a little beauty! I love the seniors too. So happy he has a wonderful home.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES