Thursday, June 19, 2014

MADDY AND HIS RUGS

 Maddy's dad sent me some pictures-- about some throw rugs.   So, I got a "theme" going and found some pictures of Maddy on his rugs.    Here's one that really shows him off-- bright and striped.
 Yes, I'm doing a blog on you, Maddy.   You are so cute!
 Another striped rug, but you've missed being on it.   Did you moose distract you?
 I see you are fully on this one-- but it's not really a rug.
 Yes, that's a rug that you are looking at now-- you're getting the idea.
 No stripes here, but I see you are on a rug and have a treat.  That's probably better.
 Here you are on a big rug-- I think your dad did something special with your picture to create this-- it's very special!
 Here you are again.   You're not on a rug, but your food bowls are.    Your dad is great at making these pictures.
But, when it really comes to rugs, I see what you  do-- you throw them around!   I guess that's where the term "throw rugs" came from.   And you are doing it completely!   Good job, Maddy!

2 comments:

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES