Monday, June 23, 2014

JJ AND CHARLIE-- AN ADORABLE PAIR

 This is Charlie.   He was turned into a shelter with his brother, JJ.    They are nine (Charlie) and twelve (JJ), but act much younger.
 I have trouble keeping them straight!   JJ is darker, and Charlie and has of a light brown color.   I think I'm right.  
 They came to the picnic and loved meeting people.  
 Charlie is so cute!
 Oh, my, are you giving me a raspberry?    I don't think you would do that.
 Look at that smile!
 They had photos at Desi's Photo Booth at the picnic and did so well!
 And here's JJ.   He was posing, too.
 Oh, look at that face-- he's ready for his close up!
  We would love to find a home together for these two sweet boys.  They are very attached to each other.   
They haven't had much luck with homes, and really want a forever home.     
If you're interested in this great duo, just let us know.    I love the seniors-- they deserve a forever home, just like the rest.  

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

OMG Linda ---- they are just wonderful!!!

If I was in the USA --- they would me mine!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES