Thursday, June 5, 2014

CAMP RUNAMUCK-- THE CALM AFTER THE STORM

Well, Camp Runamuck is over for this session.  Everyone has gone home.  The Grand Bits, the Grand Dogs, the great daughters and incredible niece......  I loved every moment, I did a lot of dishes, got and gave a lot of kisses and hugs.  But, oh, did we have fun!   The beach, the pool (my vet lets us use his pool!), the meals, the play and laughter.  Here at my house, the dogs are recovering.   Kai Kai is asleep under my desk.
 Scooter is out of it under the kitchen table.  Love the tongue!
 Starlight has collapsed  in the family room.
 Max claimed the couch to take a nap.
 Rammi Ju is asleep in the kitchen-- until I flashed the picture.    "Don't bother me."
And Koko is out of it in the family room, too.    They're all sleeping and it's quiet.   What is quiet?   We didn't have much of that.   Sure will be different-- but I know we'll have another Camp Runamuck soon.    

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

There is a lot of pooped pups there!!! LOL

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES