Tuesday, November 22, 2016

COCO GETS READY FOR CHRISTMAS

 Coco lives in Australia, so Christmas is NOT cold and snowy.  It's hot!
 Coco sent me an email and I'm always so impressed that Pekes can do that-- I love it!  Here's her email:
"G'day Linda,  
Well, here are my 2016 Christmas photos.....
 I have decided to do a Plum Pudding for the Christmas table.    I got out the Australian Cookery book, bowl and spoons.
 You know what, Linda?   I have decided....it's just ALL TOO MUCH for a little Pekingese, so.....
I am off to the supermarket this week-end girlfriend, and buy one already made!! LOL
Love, Coco"
Oh, Coco, I love that.   Why should you slave away in the kitchen when you can just buy one!   You go little girl!!

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

OMG .... that girl is a DIVA Linda!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES