Friday, October 8, 2010

CUBBIE WOO GROWING UP

We were given an award for best pet blog 2010-- I think there may have been many given, but it was still nice to be recognized. Thank you to all my readers!!
Linda
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Cubbie Woo is growing! He's up to 4 pounds 11 ounces!!

He loves hanging out at his foster home. Here he is in the toy box, wondering, "How did I get up here?"

He's checking out the coffee cup-- he used to sit BESIDE the coffee cup. And there's that dangerous dinosaur behind him.

Remember how small he was next to the food bag?

Now he attacks the food bag! You can see how much bigger he is!

And that dinosaur that used to yell at him?

And harrass him?

TAKE THAT, dinosaur!!

And that-- see how long you can talk when I have your nose in my mouth!!

His hair isn't growing much, but do I see a little tummy there? :-)

He looks around to see what else he can attack-- are they any more dinosaurs around here?

I'LL TAKE THEM ALL ON!! You go, Cubbie Woo!!

11 comments:

cby said...

Well there's two ways to put a smile on your face!

Congratulations Linda! What would I do without my AM coffee and Must Love Pekes? The Washington Post has been banished to later. Priorities, you know?

Mr.Woo you are too adorable. Love the ears and attitude. Thanks Paige, for giving him all that Peke confidence! One dynamite pup.

Pekiegirl said...

I can't stand it! He's just too cute!! Especially the last picture!

Tracey said...

There is nothing cuter than a Peke puppy! I am sure Cubbie Woo is going to bring years of joy to his forever family!! What a cutie! I love your blog Linda. You are so entertaining! Have a great weekend!!

Linda said...

Thank you, Tracey! I feel sometimes, the stories just write themselves. I just participate. :-)
Linda

Unknown said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm having puppy envy!!!! He looks so happy and healthy!!!

CONGRATULATION on the Award!!!!

Essie said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! I just love a Cubbie Woo!!!!!!!He is getting so big.

Marilyn said...

What a cutie!!! I too, like to get my Must Love Pekes "fix" every morning and miss it dearly when I'm not able. Congrats on the award, it's well deserved!!!

Love that Cubby Woo!!!

emilyp said...

Congrats on the award!!!

Cubbie Woo is just too cute!!! I am going to be super jealous of anyone who adopts him, lol.

Jeanne said...

Cubbie is coming to Richmond tomorrow to met Colby and Cater. They are going to have a puppy play date. We hope to get lots of photos and videos of the 3 of them. I know they will have a great time.

Linda said...

Gracie Lu and her mom sent me this comment. (Of course, the Pekes help me with the blog! :-) )
CONGRATULATIONS!!! WE KNEW YOUR BLOG WAS NUMBER ONE CAUSE YOU HAVE SUCH GOOD PEKE HELP!!!

Paige said...

He is the sweetest little man and he has a fur ever home as there is no way I can let him go. Matt you win the bet.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES