Sunday, January 16, 2011

BENNY IN THE SNOW

Click here: Insight for the critics of dog rescue rules - National Dogs Examiner.com
Some people wonder why we have the applications we do-- why we have rules. This is a great article on why.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Check out this adorable Pekingese ashtray-- I put the link on before but I wanted to show you again. Just has a few hours and it will be sold. :-) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130474255787&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

++++++++++++++++++
BENNY IN THE SNOW 2011

I still have some snow pictures from our after-Christmas snow. Here's Benny-- he was adopted last year and this snow is just about too much for him. With little short Peke legs, how do they get around in this cold stuff!
His little "skirt" is making a tunnel in the snow. His feet must be freezing!
Don't even try to pee on a bush or tree-- the drifts were too high. The Peke would be lost there.
But, he's going to try! I don't think you can find it Benny.
Oh well. Let me find another spot to try to pick up a scent so I can do my business.
I don't think that's an area you want to approach. I know there are lots of former "pee spots" but right now, they're all buried in snow. Don't worry-- snow melts and those spots will be available again!

The Feb. 6, 2010 blog also shows Benny in the snow last year!

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

Benny is a beauty!

I really don't think Peke's would mind the snow for China is full of snow too :)

Darn hot here today and Moi Moi stayed inside in the air conditioning!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES