Tuesday, January 4, 2011

RB/Rose Bud

Rose Bud/RB at the puppy miller's-- she was neglected and heartworm positive. Her teeth were awful. But, she is now heartworm free and even though she lost most of her teeth, it doesn't get in her way a bit when she is eating! And she loves hard food! Go figure-- she is an amazing little girl.
RB has blossomed into a beautiful little Peke. She has a wonderful smile.
Just look at her grin.
Her coat is SO incredibly thick and soft and she lets me pet her whenever I visit Jeanne's house, where she is being fostered.
Can you SEE how thick her coat is? She is so stunning. We were told she was about 8 years old, but she doesn't look it.
This little girl is waiting for her forever home-- I don't know why, but the ones I think will go first, go last.. and the last go first. I can never guess who will be adopted. I think if people saw these dogs in person, they'd be adopted in a heartbeat!
Who could resist this face. Not me!
Neither can Carter-- he's giving her a big kiss!! I'd give her one, too. ;-) I know Jeanne gives her plenty! If you are interested in her, please email potomacpekes@gmail.com.

4 comments:

lady jicky said...

Oh she is so pretty!!!

Tracey said...

Rose Bud is precious!! I met her at Jeanne's when I picked up Noelle and Colby. If I had not been full I would take her! She is beautiful and so loving! Any family would be blessed to have her as part of their lives!

emilyp said...

She is a sweetheart..I love that picture of her and Carter!

Karin said...

I just love that face! Two of my poms have hardly any teeth left and it doesn't slow them down a bit when it's dinner or treat time :)

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES