Friday, January 7, 2011

CALEB WISHES HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I love this picture of Caleb when he was wish me-- I just LOVE it. So, of course, any chance I can put it on, I do. :-) Caleb sent my husband an email birthday greeting, so here it is:
I'm not supposed to be using the laptop.
Do you know Carey's password to BlueMountain Cards?
I also know that Fu is taking my pictures to blackmail me at a later date. It's worth the risk though......
Wishing you, Matt a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY from all of us!!!!
The Yaros Family~Ron, Carey, NIck, Caroline, FuShing, Caleb and Zoe
+++++ CALEB, YOU MADE MY HUSBAND'S DAY WITH YOUR EMAIL GREETING!!!+++++

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

that was so cute. !!! I know Matt got a kick out of it. Caleb tell your Mom hi for me. !!!She had a birthday on Christmas Day huh ????

lady jicky said...

Ooooo - I hope you have hidden your credit cards Linda!
Its just so easy to shop on-line! Woof!

emilyp said...

LOL, that is adorable! Love it!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES